My Husband is in the artillery and every time he goes out to the field this is what he and the guys on his gun request. They were the ones that came up with the name for this wonderful drink. I love to bring it with us when we camp as well. We love it!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 cups powdered non-dairy coffee creamer
- 1 1/2 cups instant hot chocolate mix
- 1 1/2 cups instant coffee granules
- 1 1/2 cups white sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
In a large bowl, stir together the coffee creamer, hot chocolate mix, instant coffee, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon. Store in an airtight container at room temperature.
To make 1 cup, spoon 2 heaping tablespoons of the mix into a coffee mug, and add 1 cup of boiling water. Stir until dissolved.