This cold pasta salad features greens, imitation crabmeat, cilantro, avocado, and a tart dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package uncooked linguini pasta
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1 (10 ounce) package mixed baby salad greens
- 1 (8 ounce) package imitation crabmeat, flaked
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place linguini pasta in the pot, cook for 8 to 10 minutes, until al dente, and drain.
In a bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, olive oil, sugar, vinegar, and sesame seeds.
In a large bowl, toss the cooked pasta with the soy sauce dressing, greens, imitation crabmeat, cilantro, and avocado. Chill until serving.