Layers of French fries, broccoli and ham topped with a creamy soup mixture and sprinkled with cheese.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen French fries
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 1/2 cups cooked, cubed ham
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can milk
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
Spray a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray. Cover bottom of dish with layer of French fries. Add a layer of broccoli, then sprinkle ham evenly over broccoli. In a small bowl mix together soup, milk and mayonnaise. Pour mixture evenly over ingredients in baking dish and sprinkle with cheese.
Bake uncovered in preheated oven for 40 minutes.