Ham roll ups are an easy and elegant appetizer that may be prepared in advance and chilled. Imported Danish ham tastes best. Use frilly toothpicks to make the roll ups look extra special.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 pounds cooked ham, thinly sliced
In a medium bowl, blend the cream cheese, horseradish, onion and sour cream. Spread the mixture onto the ham slices. Tightly roll the slices and secure with toothpicks.