Cubed ham steak, bell peppers, tomatoes and mushrooms are laced onto skewers and grilled for a simply stunning meal. Serve with Classic Cherry Sauce for an even tastier treat.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 Cook's® brand Bone-in Ham Steak, cut in 1-inch cubes
- 1 red pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 1 green pepper, cut into 1-inch chunks
- Cherry tomatoes
- Mushroom caps
- 1 1/2 cups pineapple chunks, fresh or canned
- 1 medium onion, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 8 wooden (soaked in water) or metal skewers
Preheat grill. Skewer the ham, alternating with remaining ingredients. Heat on grill for approximately 3 to 4 minutes per side or until golden brown. Serve hot.
Serve with Classic Cherry Sauce on the side.