Gorton's Crunchy Golden Fish Fillets get a big hug from thinly sliced ham and Swiss cheese when they're all rolled up together and baked with a delicious mushroom and white wine sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (11.4 ounce) package Gorton's® Crunchy Golden Fish Fillets
- 6 thin slices fully cooked ham, each about 6 x 4 inches
- 6 slices Swiss cheese, each 4 x 2 inches
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
Heat oven to 400.
Place 1 slice of cheese on each slice of ham. Next, place a frozen fillet on top of each cheese/ ham slice, roll it up and place the seam sides down in ungreased rectangular pan. Bake 15 minutes.
Mix remaining ingredients in a bowl and spoon evenly over fillets. Bake uncovered until hot, about 15 minutes longer.