This tasty dish is prepared with just five ingredients in less than 15 minutes.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (5 pound) can fully cooked ham, rinsed
- 2 (16 ounce) cans apricot halves in light syrup
- 1 tablespoon prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 teaspoon whole cloves
- Fresh chicory or other curly greens, for garnish
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Score the top of the ham into diamonds. Drain the apricots, reserving 1/2 cup of the syrup. Stir the ground cloves and mustard into the reserved syrup.
Brush the top of the ham with some of the syrup and stud the diamonds with the whole cloves. Place ham in a baking pan and bake, brushing once or twice with the glaze, for 50 to 60 minutes until golden and heated throughout.
Serve the ham on a bed of greens garnished with the apricots.