Hamburger goulash will warm you up anytime! Very good with cornbread or crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 4 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1/4 cup sliced onion
- 1 1/2 cups frozen corn kernels
- 1 (15 ounce) can cut green beans, drained
- 1 cup elbow macaroni
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce (optional)
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
Place ground beef in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Drain, crumble, and set aside.
Add all ingredients (except noodles) to browned ground meat and simmer for 1 hour, then add noodles.