The whole family will love this hearty savory pie. Ground beef and onion are saut Eed together and combined with mixed veggies, cream cheese, ketchup and cream of celery soup. This yummy concoction is then spooned into a large casserole, topped with refri
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 medium slice yellow onion, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 (15 ounce) cans mixed vegetables
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of celery soup
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1 (10 ounce) package refrigerated biscuit dough
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Crumble ground chuck into a large skillet and saute over medium heat for 2 minutes. Add onion, and saute until meat is no longer pink and onion is beginning to brown. Drain grease.
In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, vegetables, cream of celery soup, and ketchup. Add hamburger and stir until ingredients are thoroughly combined. Spread mixture evenly into a large casserole dish. Place biscuit dough on top, allowing room for biscuits to spread without touching.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until biscuits are browned and fluffy.