These dessert bars are made with spiced apples in a creamy custard layer, and topped with a cranberry and pecan streusel.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup finely chopped pecans
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 (20 ounce) can apple pie filling
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In small bowl, combine cracker graham cracker crumbs, butter and finely chopped pecans. Press evenly onto parchment paper-lined 13x9-inch baking pan.
In mixing bowl, beat cream cheese on low until fluffy. Add EAGLE BRAND® and eggs. Pour over prepared crust. Spoon apple pie filling over cream cheese layer.
In medium bowl, combine brown sugar, flour and cinnamon. Cut in cold butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in cranberries and chopped pecans. Sprinkle over apple layer. Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Do not overbake.