A succulent pork roast is prepared in minutes! All you have to do is relax while it cooks. Add a loaf of fresh bread, and you have a complete meal.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 large size (14 x 20 -inch) oven cooking bag
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 pounds boneless pork roast
- 1 pound medium size new red potatoes, quartered
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 cup baby carrots, cut in half
- 2 stalks celery, cut diagonally into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup vegetable juice
- 1 tablespoon HERB-OX® Beef Flavored Bouillon Granules
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 bay leaf
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Add flour to oven bag; twist end of bag and shake to coat with flour. Place oven bag into a 9x13-inch baking dish. Add pork and remaining ingredients. Gently squeeze bag to blend ingredients. Close bag and secure with twist tie. Cut six (1/2-inch) slits in the top of the bag. Bake 2-2 1/2 hours or until pork has reached an internal temperature of 160 degrees F and the vegetables are fork tender.