Cream of coconut blended with lemonade, pineapple juice and vodka - frozen and served with citrus soda.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cream of coconut
- 3 (6 ounce) cans frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 (46 fluid ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 (750 milliliter) bottle vodka
- 2 liters lemon-lime flavored carbonated beverage
In a plastic container combine cream of coconut, lemonade concentrate, pineapple juice and vodka. Mix well and store overnight in the freezer.
To serve, place 2 scoops in a glass, then fill the glass with lemon-lime soda.