Spinach, egg and chicken simmered in a milky onion sauce. Healthy can taste good!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 3 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 pound cooked, cubed chicken meat
- 1 hard-boiled egg, sliced
- 1 1/3 cups cooked spinach
- 3 tablespoons chopped onions
Place onion in a medium saucepan over low heat and sprinkle with flour and salt. Stir together and add milk. Bring to a boil and cook until thickened.
Mix in chicken, egg and spinach. Heat through and serve.