I'm not sure just how healthy these are, but they do have some healthy ingredients, and they taste good!
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon extract
- 2 cups sifted all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups grated carrots
Cream together butter and honey. Add eggs, and beat well. Blend in vanilla, and lemon extracts.
In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder and salt. Gradually add the dry ingredients to creamed mixture, and mix well. Stir in carrots.
Drop by teaspoon on greased baking sheets. Bake at 375 degrees F (190 degrees C) for 15 minutes and cool on racks.