This is a very hearty and tasty chicken soup, full of vegetables and chicken!!
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen diced carrots
- 9 ounces frozen green beans
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup cubed, cooked chicken meat
- 1/3 cup chopped green onions
Combine carrots, beans, and water in saucepan. Cook over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes.
Mix in cream of chicken soup, milk and chicken. Cook 4 to 5 minutes, or until heated through. Garnish individual servings with green onions.