Sliced frankfurters are cooked with canned corn and American cheese and spiced with chili powder and cayenne in this fast and easy soup.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (16 ounce) package frankfurters, sliced
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup shredded, processed American cheese
In a large saucepan combine frankfurters, corn, tomato paste, chili powder, cayenne, onion powder, salt, pepper, water and cheese. Cook over medium heat until frankfurters plump and cheese is melted.