Easy-to-make Sloppy Joe Pizza will become an all-time family favorite because it combines two of children's favorites, sloppy joes and pizza.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (1.31 ounce) package McCormick® Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 3/4 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (12 inch) Italian bread shell or prepared pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- sliced green onions (optional)
Brown ground beef in a large skillet. Drain fat. Stir in seasoning mix, tomato paste and water. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn.
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Place bread shell or pizza crust on baking sheet. Spoon beef mixture over top; sprinkle with cheese. Bake 12-15 minutes or until cheese is melted. Sprinkle with green onions, if desired. Cut into 8 wedges.