This pie is sinfully delicious. Caramel topping is poured into a 9-inch pie shell and covered with a rich filling made from vanilla pudding, whipped topping and chopped heath bar candy pieces. This luscious pie is then frozen and served to raves.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (9 inch) prepared graham cracker crust
- 1/3 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 (3.5 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 6 (1.4 ounce) bars chocolate covered English toffee, chopped
Spread caramel topping into pie crust.
Beat milk and pudding mix for 2 minutes, let stand for 5 minutes. Stir in whipped topping and chopped candy bars. Spoon into crust.
Freeze for 4 hours or til set. Before serving, let stand for 15 minutes so that pie can easily be cut. Store any leftovers in refrigerator.