What delicious brownies! These sweetened with honey and sugar. Very moist and slightly cakey.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 1/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/3 cup honey, warmed slightly
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 teaspoons distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and flour an 8x8 inch pan.
In a medium bowl, stir together the flour, cocoa, sugar and baking soda. Make a well in the center and pour in the oil, water, honey, vanilla and vinegar; mix well. Fold in chocolate chips. Spread evenly into the prepared pan.
Bake for 25 to 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until brownies spring back when lightly touched. Let cool in the pan for at least 10 minutes before cutting into squares.