This terrific salad is a keeper. It 's pretty, makes a bunch, and tastes wonderful. There 's cherry pie filling, condensed milk, pineapple, oranges, coconut, whipped topping and crushed pecans.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen whipped topping, thawed
Mix together the cherry pie filling, condensed milk, oranges, pineapple, coconut, marshmallows and whipped topping.
Chill for several hours and top with crushed pecans if desired.