Spicy and low-carb, this savory stuffed celery makes a great appetizer. This recipe was originally submitted to ThanksgivingRecipe.com. Serve with black and green olives, and red pepper rings to garnish.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 12 stalks celery, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 8 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash hot pepper sauce
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Arrange celery pieces on a serving platter.
In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, blue cheese, Worcestershire sauce, hot pepper sauce, lemon juice and black pepper. Blend well. Stuff each piece of celery with the cheese mixture.