Use this sweet and spicy blend of fruit preserves, horseradish and ground dry mustard with meats and fish. It works well as a sauce for slow-cooking cocktail sausages and meatballs.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (18 ounce) jar peach preserves
- 1 (18 ounce) jar orange marmalade
- 1 (18 ounce) jar apple preserves
- 1 (18 ounce) jar pineapple preserves
- 5/8 cup ground dry mustard
- 1 (4 ounce) jar prepared horseradish
In a large bowl, thoroughly blend peach preserves, orange marmalade, apple preserves, pineapple preserves, ground dry mustard and prepared horseradish. Transfer the mixture to sterile containers, and chill in the refrigerator until serving.