Fresh spinach and Herb Chicken Tortellini combine for a salad to remember. Serve with breadsticks and glasses of ice cold Nestea with a splash of lemonade.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® Herb Chicken Tortellini, prepared according to pkg. directions, chilled
- 1 (10 ounce) package ready-to-use spinach, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup diced mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, drained and sliced
- 1 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/3 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Caesar salad dressing
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
COMBINE pasta, spinach, mozzarella cheese, artichokes, olives and roasted peppers in medium bowl. Add dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.