Chicken soup doesn't have to take hours to prepare anymore. Add a sprinkling of fresh Parmesan cheese for a sharp nutty flavor.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Herb Chicken Tortellini
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 cups chicken broth
- 1 cup water
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 carrot, peeled and shredded
- 4 cups thinly sliced fresh spinach leaves
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper (optional)
HEAT olive oil in large saucepan over medium-high heat. Add garlic.
COOK, stirring occasionally for 1 minute. Add broth, water and Italian seasoning; bring to a boil. Add pasta and carrot; reduce heat to medium.
COOK, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes. Stir in spinach.
COOK for 1 to 2 minutes or until wilted.
SERVE immediately. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper, if desired.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces