This marinade imparts a tantalizing herb flavor to Grilled Broil. Thinly slice any leftover steak for French Dip sandwiches or serve over a Caesar Salad.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Italian Seasoning
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoning Salt
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Coarse Grind Black Pepper
- 1 London Broil or top round steak (about 1-inch thick)
Combine wine, olive oil and seasonings in a large self-closing plastic bag. Place steak in bag and seal. Turn bag gently to distribute marinade. Refrigerate 30 minutes or up to 3 hours for a stronger flavor. Turn bag occasionally.
Lightly grease grill rack. Preheat grill to medium heat. Remove steak from marinade; reserving marinade. Grill 8-10 minutes per side or until desired doneness. Brush with reserved marinade after turning. Discard leftover marinade. Cut into thin slices across the grain.
Tip:Also tastes great with flank steak.