Use your own herb mix to season oyster crackers for a great snack on Super Bowl Sunday, or anytime!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (12 ounce) packages oyster crackers
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1/2 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 cup vegetable oil
Place crackers in a large plastic bag. Season with dressing mix, dill weed, garlic powder and lemon pepper. Pour in the oil, close bag and shake vigorously until the crackers are covered with seasoning.