A savory herb flavored cheese spread, highlighted with garlic, that is incredibly easy to prepare and can be made up to a week in advance of your party.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Season-All® Seasoned Salt
Combine all ingredients in food processor or mixer. Mix until well blended. Cover and refrigerate at least 2 hours or up to one week.