Tuna salad, made with hard-cooked eggs, dill, and rosemary, is served on whole wheat bread with sliced red onion and a generous amount of arugula.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 2 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon zest
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 (6 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 12 slices SARA LEE® Soft & Smooth™ Whole Grain White Bread
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 cup young arugula leaves, rinsed and dried
In a blender or food processor, combine eggs, mayonnaise, sour cream, Worcestershire sauce, and mustard. Season with dill, rosemary, and lemon zest, salt, and pepper. Blend until smooth, then spoon into a medium bowl. Stir in tuna.
Serve tuna salad topped with slices of red onion and a generous amount of arugula between slices of bread.
The Herbal Tuna Salad used in this recipe was submitted by Shelley.