Herbed bread chips make a delicious snack either by themselves or with a cheese spread or dip. They make a nice addition to any gift basket.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 (1 pound) loaf French bread
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Rosemary Leaves
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Thyme Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Rubbed Sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 300 degrees F. Using an electric knife, slice bread into very thin (1/8-inch thick) slices. Place bread slices in a large mixing bowl.
Combine remaining ingredients in a small bowl. Pour over bread slices; toss well to coat. Spread on lightly greased baking sheets. Bake 40 minutes, stirring occasionally, or until golden brown and crisp. Store in airtight container up to two weeks.