Sea scallops are coated with a fresh herb and pecan rub, then skewered and grilled.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1/2 cup toasted pecan pieces
- 1/3 cup fresh oregano leaves
- 1/4 cup fresh thyme leaves
- 3 cloves garlic, cut up
- 2 teaspoons HERB-OX® Chicken Flavored Bouillon Granules
- 1 teaspoon freshly shredded lemon peel
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound sea scallops (12-15 per pound)
In work bowl of food processor, combine pecan pieces, herbs, garlic, bouillon, lemon peel and pepper until a paste forms. With machine running, gradually drizzle in olive oil until mixture forms a paste. Rub paste onto scallops. Thread scallops onto 4 kabobs. Grill scallops over medium heat for 5-8 minutes or until opaque.