Chocolate Chip Cookies with a hidden Kiss surprise! Enjoy these light cookies and let your guests enjoy the added joy of chocolate with a hidden Hershey's Kiss.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) bag HERSHEY®'S KISSES® or KISSES® WITH ALMONDS Milk Chocolates
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup HERSHEY®'S MINI CHIPS™ Semisweet Chocolate
- CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE (recipe follows) or HERSHEY'S Chocolate Shoppe Topping
Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Remove wrappers from chocolate pieces.
Beat butter, granulated sugar, brown sugar and vanilla in large bowl until well blended. Add flour to butter mixture; blend until smooth. Stir in small chocolate chips. Mold scant tablespoon dough around each chocolate piece, covering completely. Shape into balls; place on ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until set. Cool slightly; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. Prepare CHOCOLATE DRIZZLE, if desired. Drizzle over each cookie.
Place 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S MINI CHIPS and 1 teaspoon shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at HIGH (100%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at HIGH an additional 20 seconds or until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.