This mouth-watering dip tastes like a hoagie!
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1/2 pound cooked ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound Genoa salami, thinly sliced
- 1 pound processed American cheese, sliced
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 12 hoagie rolls, torn into pieces for dipping
Tear the ham, salami and American cheese into small pieces. Place in a large bowl.
In a medium bowl, blend the mayonnaise and oregano. Mix the mayonnaise mixture into the ham mixture 1/2 cup at a time, until meats and cheese are well coated. Mix in the onion.
Before serving, mix in the lettuce and tomatoes. Serve with the hoagie roll pieces for dipping.