These cookies are large and should be soft, so should not be overbaked. They have no flour.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 12 eggs
- 4 cups white sugar
- 4 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups butter
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 18 cups rolled oats
- 3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 3 cups candy-coated milk chocolate pieces
Beat together the eggs, sugars, syrup, butter or margarine, vanilla, and peanut butter. Add the baking soda, and beat well. Stir in the oats, chocolate chips and M&M candies.
Place dough by tablespoonfuls on ungreased cookie sheets. Bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 12 minutes. DO NOT OVERBAKE!!!!!!