This recipe is perfect for Christmas or any holiday with the red and green vegetables. Goes great with any vegetable tray, or use it for chips or wraps.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1/2 cup roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, ranch dressing mix, artichoke hearts, roasted red peppers, and parsley. Chill 4 hours in the refrigerator before serving.