Colby cheese, deviled ham, and spicy seasonings give this cream cheese based holiday spread a distinctively delicious flavor! Happy New Year!
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 (4.5 ounce) cans deviled ham spread
- 1 pound Colby cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup chopped green olives
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
In a large bowl, mix the cream cheese, deviled ham, Colby cheese, green olives, and prepared mustard. Season with dry mustard, chopped fresh chives, celery salt, cayenne pepper, and garlic salt. Cover and refrigerate until serving.