Your family will love this dressy treatment for ham. This is a free sample recipe of our Quick-Smart™ premium recipe collection. Taste of Home's Fast Family Favorites features 330 mouth-watering recipes most of which can be table-ready in 60 minutes
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 3/4 cup whole berry cranberry sauce
- 4 green onions, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 4 (6 to 8 ounce) slices fully cooked ham
In a large skillet, combine the first seven ingredients. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly. Add ham; cook for 3-4 minutes or until heated through. Spoon sauce over ham to serve.
© 2002 Reiman Media Group, Inc.