A yummy hot vegetable dip! Serve with you favorite crackers.
INGREDIENTS (for 2 servings):
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (6.5 ounce) jar artichoke hearts, drained and mashed
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
Mix together spinach, bell pepper, garlic, artichokes, sour cream, and parmesan cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Mixture will be thick, add cream to thin to dip consistency. Spoon into a 1 quart baking dish.
Bake for 20 minutes, or until bubbly. Serve with crackers.