Chewy holiday cookies with coconut, chocolate chips and holiday colored baking pieces in them.
INGREDIENTS (for 3 servings):
- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/3 cups MOUNDS® Sweetened Coconut Flakes
- 1 cup HERSHEY®'S Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 1/3 cups HERSHEY®'S Holiday Candy Coated Bits
Heat oven to 375 F. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, flour and baking powder in small bowl; set aside.
Beat sweetened condensed milk and butter until smooth; add reserved crumb mixture, mixing well. Stir in coconut, baking pieces and holiday bits. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3 dozen cookies.
Variation: Use 1-3/4 cups (10-oz. pkg.) Hershey's Mini Kisses Milk Chocolate or Semi-Sweet Baking Pieces and 1 cup coarsely chopped walnuts. Omit Holiday Bits. Proceed as directed above.