Hot pepper cheese brings pizzazz to this great party dip.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 cup LAND O LAKES® Light Sour Cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup chopped pitted ripe olives
- 2 cups LAND O LAKES® Hot Pepper Monterey Jack Cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimento, drained
- 1 tablespoon sliced green onion
- Tortilla chips
Combine sour cream and cream cheese in small bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until smooth.
Stir in all remaining ingredients by hand except tortilla chips. Cover; refrigerate at least 2 hours. Serve with tortilla chips.