Green and red peppers slices stuffed with a flavorful cream cheese and tomato filling are great appetizers to serve at your holiday party!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 tablespoon chopped pimento pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 large green bell pepper, top and seeds removed
- 1 large red bell pepper, top and seeds removed
In a bowl, mix the cream cheese, tomato, pimento, garlic, chives, parsley, and basil. Fill the green bell pepper and red bell pepper with equal amounts of the mixture. Slice each pepper into 4 pieces. Cover, and refrigerate at least 2 hours before serving.