A sweet crust is topped with a layer of mincemeat, then a spiced pumpkin layer to make a fun and original Fall snack.
INGREDIENTS (for 1 servings):
- 1 3/4 cups unsifted flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup cold butter or margarine
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (27 ounce) jar NONE SUCH® Ready-to-Use Mincemeat (Regular or Brandy and Rum)
- 1 (15 ounce) can pumpkin
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Combine flour and sugars; cut in butter until crumbly. Stir in nuts. Reserving 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture press remaining crumb mixture on bottom and halfway up sides of 13x9-inch baking dish. Spoon NONE SUCH® mincemeat over crust.
Combine remaining ingredients except reserved crumb mixture; mix well. Pour over mincemeat. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
Bake 15 minutes; reduce oven to 350 degrees F. Bake 40 minutes longer or until golden brown around edges. Cool. Cut into squares. Serve warm or at room temperature. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.