Chunks of chicken in a creamy mushroom and parmesan sauce.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 8 ounces fettuccini pasta
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves - cut into chunks
- 8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add fettuccine and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain.
In a large skillet, brown chicken and mushrooms in butter until chicken is cooked through. Season with garlic salt and pepper. Add whipping cream and cook until thick, stirring constantly. Add parmesan cheese when at desired consistency. Serve over noodles.