Classic coleslaw with a vinegar/mayonnaise dressing.
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 3 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 cup grated carrot
- 1/2 cup shredded green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded rell bell pepper
- 1/2 cup shredded celery
In a small bowl combine vinegar, mayonnaise and mustard.
In a large bowl combine cabbage, carrots, bell peppers and celery.
Pour dressing over vegetables, mixing to coat evenly. Chill, and serve over lettuce leaves.