A rich and creamy blender drink that combines sweetened condensed milk, vanilla, coffee, and more, with brandy--plenty of it.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 3 eggs
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons chocolate-flavored syrup
- 2 1/2 tablespoons instant coffee granules
- 16 fluid ounces non-dairy creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract
- 1 1/4 cups brandy
In an electric blender, combine eggs, sweetened condensed milk, chocolate syrup and coffee granules. Blend for 3 minutes.
Add creamer, vanilla extract, almond extract and brandy to the mixture in the electric blender. Blend for 12 minutes. Refrigerate the mixture overnight.
Strain the Irish Cream through a cheesecloth, then serve.