Luxurious home made Irish Cream Liqueur is a delicious winter drink, and it makes an excellent hostess gift for parties.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 1 1/4 cups Irish whiskey, brandy, rum, bourbon, and scotch or rye whiskey
- 1 (14 ounce) can EAGLE BRAND® Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 2 cups whipping cream or coffee cream
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 2 tablespoons instant coffee
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
In blender container, combine ingredients; blend until smooth. Serve over ice. Store tightly covered in refrigerator. Stir before serving.
Homemade Cream Liqueur: Omit Irish whiskey, chocolate flavored syrup, coffee and extracts. Add 1-1/4 cups flavored liqueur (almond, coffee, orange or mint) to Eagle® Brand and cream. Proceed as above.Tip:
For more blended flavor, store in refrigerator several hours before serving.