A slow cooker potato soup that your family will love!
INGREDIENTS (for 8 servings):
- 6 medium white potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 3 stalks celery, diced
- 1 tablespoon oil-packed minced garlic
- 4 cubes chicken bouillon
- 1 quart water
- 1 tablespoon parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon salt-free herb seasoning blend
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups soy milk
- 2 cups chopped broccoli
In a slow cooker, place the potatoes, onions, carrot, celery, oil-packed garlic, and bouillon cubes. Pour in the water, and season with parsley, herb seasoning blend, and Italian seasoning.
Cover slow cooker, and cook soup 3 to 4 hours on High, or 10 to 12 hours on Low. Stir in soy milk during the final 30 minutes of cook time.
Place broccoli over boiling water in a pot fitted with a steamer basket, and steam 5 minutes, or until tender but firm. Spoon into the soup to serve.