The natural sweetness of honey blended with the distinctive sharpness of Dijon-style mustard makes this dish one to savor. Serve with a prepackaged salad of gourmet greens and crunchy dinner rolls.
INGREDIENTS (for 4 servings):
- 1 (9 ounce) package BUITONI® refrigerated Fettuccine, cooked according to package directions
- 4 4 to 6-oz. chicken breast halves, cooked
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1 cup yellow bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper strips
- 1/2 cup red onion strips
COMBINE broth, mustard, honey and cornstarch in small bowl; mix until smooth. Transfer to medium skillet; add chicken breasts, bell peppers and onion. Heat to a gentle boil; reduce heat to low.
COOK, covered for 10 minutes or until sauce is thickened, vegetables are tender-crisp and chicken is heated through. Serve over hot fettuccine.
Please look in your Grocer's Refrigerated Section for Buitoni's Pasta and Sauces