Honey adds a touch of sweetness to this quick and easy 20-minute entree.
INGREDIENTS (for 6 servings):
- 1 (8 ounce) package farfalle (bow tie) pasta, uncooked
- 2 cups LAND O LAKES® Light Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 12 ounces 97% Fat Free cooked ham, cubed
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green onions
- 1 (16 ounce) package package frozen vegetable combination (broccoli, carrots and cauliflower)
Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain.
Meanwhile, combine sour cream, mustard and honey in small bowl; mix well. Set aside.
Place ham and green onions in 12-inch nonstick skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, until ham is lightly browned (3 to 4 minutes). Add vegetables. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are crisply tender (5 to 7 minutes).
Reduce heat to medium-low. Add cooked pasta and sour cream mixture; stir gently to coat. Cook until heated through (1 to 2 minutes).