A dollop of apricot jam and a dash of curry take this chicken baked in honey mustard sauce to new heights.
INGREDIENTS (for 7 servings):
- 1 (4 pound) whole chicken, cut into 8 pieces
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 3 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam
Sprinkle chicken with paprika, pepper, and curry powder. Place in a roasting pan.
Combine mustard, honey, and jam in a small bowl. Pour over chicken, and marinate for 1 hour or overnight.
Bake in a preheated 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) oven for 1 hour, basting often.
The nutrition data for this recipe includes information for the full amount of the marinade ingredients. Depending on marinating time, ingredients, cooking method, etc., the actual amount of the marinade consumed will vary.