Treat your taste buds to a rich, creamy delight. Honey roasted peanuts add flavor and crunch to this white fudge recipe.
INGREDIENTS (for 5 servings):
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2/3 cup NESTLE® CARNATION® Evaporated Milk
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (12 ounce) package NESTLE® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- 1 1/2 cups honey roasted peanuts
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
COMBINE butter, evaporated milk and sugar in medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Bring to a full rolling boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Boil, stirring constantly, for 4 1/2 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat.
STIR in marshmallows, morsels, 1 cup nuts and vanilla extract. Stir vigorously for 1 minute or until marshmallows are melted. Pour into foil-lined 9-inch-square baking pan. Coarsely chop remaining nuts. Sprinkle over fudge; press in. Chill until firm. Remove foil before cutting.